REGISTRATION: Get Your Tickets Here
In one week, our event has grown in registrations, sponsors, and organizers. We are excited to build a very special event and we need your help to assure that happens. We have a few ideas that will make our event something special. Learn about them below.
- We want to influence the future of education and how educators professionally learn. So, the undergraduate Education programs of Rowan University, Rutgers-Camden University, Stockton University, and Rider University are being invited to collaborate with all of us!
- The First 25 participants to walk through the door are awarded a Google Swag Bag. The host, Harrison Twp School District, is a Google Reference District and is donating these prizes to Chromecamp 2018.
- Session board notes are just for notes. You do not need to sign in or say who you are. Instead, use our Twitter Check-in Form. This will allow you to start collaborating with educators you may not know before the event even starts!
- The 1st, 50th, 100th, and 200th registrant who is in attendance gets something special!
- The school district who has the most participants in attendance will win a prize to take back to their schools to revolutionize meetings and promote collaboration.
- We reflect at 12pm to share what you will try Monday. There will be no waiting around to see if you win a prize. Your time is valuable and we want individuals to stay the whole day because they love learning and collaborating. As organizers, we have been to ton of events and we took note of the 30-45 minutes hanging around to announce names of people who left or did not show up to win prizes. You love it if you win, but most people are just sitting around if they don’t. Instead, our Prize Patrol will make everyone happy during the sessions!
- We are go in the snow! With a January 27th date, we realize the potential for wintry weather. That being said, we will only postpone our event if there is a “blizzard”. We obviously want everyone to be safe, so a blizzard date will be created and posted in the next few weeks.
- We have a chrometastic hashtag! Specifically, we are #Chrometastic2018
- More special details to follow in future posts…