Saturday is almost here! It is going to be #Chrometastic2018
A few reminders:
- Bring a device that you are comfortable using. Our wifi is ready to handle everyone!
- Breakfast and coffee are provided thanks to Dell.
- Use our Flipgrid and Twitter Check-in BEFORE Saturday.
- Our prizes will be dispersed during the event, only a few BIG ones will be announced at the end. This means you should be on your way to lunch by 12:15 pm!
- A suggestion for LUNCH is to visit Carolina Blue. Dining there will allow a 20% donation back to our event to help offset some of our planning costs and future events. We will also be using any proceeds to help promote and participate in future learning experiences for teachers & students in South Jersey.
We will build the schedule in the traditional Edcamp style! Remember, these are CONVERSATIONS, not PRESENTATIONS. If you have an innovative practice or program you would like to talk about, propose a session. If you want to know more about a particular topic, propose a session. It’s as relaxed a professional learning environment as you’ll find anywhere!
Here is our agenda for the day:
- 8:00 am Doors Open (our first 30 welcoming bags have special prizes)
- 8:00-9:15 am Breakfast and create the Session Board
- 9:15 am Opening Remarks
- 9:30 am Session 1
- 10:20 am Session 2
- 11:10 am Session 3
- 12:00 pm Wrap up / Grand Prizes